Equine assisted learning is for someone who would like support in their life in the form of learning, personal development, or supervision for themselves or their children.
Equine assisted learning is for children as young as 5 years old, teenagers and adults, no previous horse experience is required.
Sunshine coast animal assisted therapy specializes in,
- Children with diagnoses of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Children with diagnoses of ADHD
- Adults/Children with Anxiety
- Adults/Children with Depression
- Social and life skill development
- School groups
- Work place groups/teams
- Supervision for human service practitioners